Transforming Healthcare Education
Driving Health Innovation
- Boosting student scholarships and support programs for learners at MCW and Froedtert Hospital
- Innovating in health sciences education
How we get there:
- Endowed scholarship funds to ensure students, including those who are underrepresented in medicine, have access to medical and health sciences education, now and into the future
- Recruitment and retention of the best faculty and staff to guide the healthcare workforce of tomorrow
- Program support for our innovative health sciences education and training programs
Becoming a physician and helping to positively impact the lives of my future patients has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember, and I am thankful every day that I have the opportunity to attend a such an amazing school…I truly thank you for having a part in making that more possible for students like me through your gift.
Jordanne Ford, Class of 2022, scholarship recipient
Stories of Hope
Everyone’s journey starts with hope. Together, we’re inspiring the next generation of scientists and medical professionals to make the new discoveries and provide the outstanding clinical care we need now and into the future.
Miracle Powell's Story
From the time she was in high school, Miracle Powell has spent several summers conducting biomedical research and learning about clinical medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin.Read More
Brittany Rupp's Story
When Brittany Rupp, a first-year student at the Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay, arrived on campus, she had no idea that within a year, she’d have a hand in a few miracles–literally.Read More