Leading the Way in Cancer Research and Care
Drive Health Innovation
- Increasing patient participation in cancer clinical trials
- Building a world-class cancer research facility
- Reducing cancer disparities in collaboration with our community partners
How we get there:
- Clinical trial infrastructure to grow our capacity to test treatments and engage patients
- Research innovation funds to catalyze discoveries and accelerate treatments and cures
- Patient access and care programming to provide wraparound resources to cancer patients and their families
- Recruitment and retention of leading clinicians, scientists and professional care teams
Since the beginning of the Hope to Health Campaign in July, 2015, gifts large and small have supported cancer care and research in many ways.
They were my team for five years, and I couldn't imagine a better group of people to go with on my cancer journey.
Harry Foreman, throat cancer survivor,on his Froedtert Hospital care team
Stories of Hope
Everyone’s journey starts with hope. Together, we’re inspiring the next generation of scientists and medical professionals to make the new discoveries and provide the outstanding clinical care we need now and into the future.
Linda Mellowes is a Trustee Emerita, Community Leader, and Philanthropist. Her hope is to see innovative medical discovery transform healthcare now and in the future.Watch Now
Cynthia Leonard, RN
Cynthia Leonard, RN, is a patient advocate at Froedtert Hospital who works with patients with Sickle Cell disease. She’s devoted to ensuring patients and families get the best possible care.Watch Now